Thursday, May 30, 2013

Seattle's Best's Avocado Milkshake

My office location is nearby a Settle's Best coffee shop. Though Im more of a Starbucks junky, I decided to try what Seattle's Best coffee selection could offer me.
Agreeing to an afternoon snack with a college classmate/friend, I went ahead and searched for drinks and bevs of SB.
Seattle's Best Menu
Screen cap from Seattle's Best's website
I drink coffee but Im not a fan of the overpowering dark taste of caffeine so I decided to check the non-coffee section of the menu and decided to get an Avocado Mikshake.
Avocado Milkshake
Avocado Milkshake for P175
I was a bit skeptical to try it because there of the usual bitter-aftertaste of avocado. But this one's really good. It's so creamy and the sweetness is just right. And it doesnt even have any slightest hint of bitterness.
As for the price, they only have one size for this which costs 170 per serving. I wanted more of the milkshake so I think the cost will just be fine if they could make the size a bit bigger.
Nonetheless, this is definitely my new favorite.

No comments:

Post a Comment