For the fried fish you'll need:
A kilo of filleted cream dory, thawed and rinsed
Breadcrumbs - I used Japanese bread crumbs
2 eggs, scrambled
Powdered black pepper
Salt to taste
For the egg dip:
2 scrambled eggs
2 tablespoon sugar
2 tablespoon vinegar
Onion, sliced to bits
Cream cheese - for this one, I used the 1 Laughing Cow triangle cheese
- While thawing the fish, you may begin preparing the fish coating.
- Combine breadcrumbs, garlic, and salt. Set aside.
- Scramble the eggs and add some pepper to it.
- When the fish has been completely thawed, rinse it well.
- Drench the fish into the egg batter, then coat evenly with the breadcrumbs mix
- Fry each side of fish on low-medium heat for two minutes or until it gets golden brown.
- Fried fish may be settled on a tissue napkin to absorb its excess oil
- For the dip, combine the eggs, water, sugar and vinegar on a pan and boil them until it gets thick
- When the egg mixture is thick enough, remove it from heat and add the onion and cream cheese on it
|Cream Dory Fish Fillet with Egg Dip|